- We accept all major file formats as long as they meet following requirements PDF, TIFF, PSD, AI, EPS, INDD, JPG files are preffered. When sending us source/master file please make sure that all graphics, objects and fonts are embedded or included in an output collection.
- All other formats (for ex. PUB, DOC, PNG) are not generally accepted, please ask before supplying these types of files.
- Resolution: 300dpi for flyers, leaflets, brochures, business stationery. At least 150dpi for large printed products.
- Bleed: 3mm for flyers, leaflets, business stationery and posters, 5mm for brochures and presentation folders.
- Safety space: 4mm. All objects (text, logo, pictures, frames, etc unless designed to bleed of the page) apart from background image should be placed at least 4mm away from the trim line.
- For full colour products - CMYK. All projects should be prepared in CMYK (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black) colour profile without Pantone, spot colours, etc.
- Fonts. If you are sending us master/source file please make sure that all fonts are supplied or converted to curves.
- TAC (Total Area Coverage) should NOT exceed 300%. TAC is a total amount of component colours (Cyan. Magenta, Yellow, Key-black) for the darkest area of your artwork. If TAC is too high (over 300%) ink may not transfer effectively and printed sheets may not dry properly.
- For all other products, please call for further information.
Printers in Medway | Maidstone | Kent | London | Litho Printing | Digital Printing | Large Format Printing | Flyers | Leaflets | Business Stationery